"Unable to Connect" Error Message for Maytag Appliances
If you have received an "Unable to Connect" error message, while trying to connect your Maytag appliance, it means your appliance failed to connect to your home router. An incorrectly entered passphrase or password normally causes this.
- An old passphrase or password was used
- Forgot to include: capitalization, special and/or numerical character
- Incorrectly entered passphrase or password
How to check:
You can quickly check to make sure you are using the correct password by following the steps below:
- Ensure the mobile device is connected to your home router
- Access the network settings, on your mobile device
- "Unhide" or "Show" the passphrase/password
Once you have verified you are using the correct passphrase/password, try re-connecting your Maytag appliance.
NOTE: Accessing network settings and passphrase/passwords on your mobile device, will vary by manufacturer, so we recommend referring to your mobile device manufacturer's user guide for specific instructions.
If you're still having trouble retrieving your WiFi passphrase contact your internet provider to retrieve this information.
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at 1-877-559-2605.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.