Not Receiving Push Notifications for Maytag Appliances
If your Maytag appliance is not sending you notifications and alerts, there are some things you can check.
How to turn on PUSH notifications
- Open the Maytag mobile app
- Click on the appliance
- Click on "Preferences"
- Slide the button to the "On" position, for each of the notifications that you wish to receive
NOTE: Smart devices may also require PUSH notifications to be enabled for the app you want to receive notifications from. Navigate to your Smart devices notification settings and scroll down to the Maytag app and open this tab and ensure that notifications are enabled for the app. For more information on enabling notifications, reference your Smart Device's user guide.
Not Receiving Notifications
If you are not receiving your PUSH notifications, please try the following:
- Make sure you are logged into your mobile app account. NOTE: If you are not logged in, you will not receive PUSH notifications.
- Ensure notifications are enabled in the Maytag Mobile App. See the steps above.
- Check notifications are enabled on Smart Devices for the app you would like to receive notifications from. For more information on allowing notifications, reference your Smartphone or Tablet's user guide.
- Still, having trouble? Delete the mobile app and reinstall the latest version.
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at 1-877-559-2605.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.