Manual Connection Method for Maytag Appliances
How to Connect to WiFi
Now that you have downloaded the app, created and verified your account it is now time to connect your appliance. There are a couple of methods that can be used, we recommend following the instructions found in the app, but if that didn't work the below alternate connection method can be used.
Alternate Connection Methods
Manual Connection for Non Touch Screen Appliances
This manual connection method can be completed from your mobile device, laptop or desktop computer.
- Open the WiFi settings screen
- Look for a network named similarly to WP_11_22_33_44_55_66. This number will match the MAC ID on your SAID label.
- Connect to this network. When prompted, the network password will be the SAID number. (Entered in Uppercase)
- Open a web browser
- Go to the address 192.168.10.1
- A page should appear allowing you to select or enter your home network name and password
- If your home network name does not show in the list close the browser and try again
- or manually enter the home network name
- NOTE: The home network name and passwords are case sensitive
- Verify the appliance is connected, the connection indicator light will be solid (this could take up to a minute to connect to the router).
- Open the app and add the appliance to your account
- Enter the SAID information. This information can be captured by either manually entering the SAID or by taking a picture of the QR code, located on the appliance. If you are having problems using the QR code, CLICK HERE.
- Click on the "Next" button
- Click on the "Finish" button to complete the registration process
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at 1-877-559-2605.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.