The control has been placed in demonstration mode
- Press SETTINGS/CLOCK until “DEMO MODE” is displayed.
- The current setting will be displayed.
- Press the “1” keypad to adjust the setting.
- Press START or CANCEL to exit and display the time of day.
Type 2 (Connected Models)
To Exit Demo Mode:
- Select TRY THE PRODUCT
- Scroll and select EXPLORE.
- Select the Tools keypad.
- Scroll and select INFO.
- Select STORE DEMO MODE and select OFF.
- Select YES on the confirmation screen.
Reset power to the product:
There may be a problem with the User Interface/Keypad, or the associated wiring.
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-344-1274 or click below to schedule an appointment.