High temperature self-clean oven:
How the Cycle Works:
- The Self-Cleaning cycle uses very high temperatures, burning soil to a powdery ash.
IMPORTANT: The health of some birds is extremely sensitive to the fumes given off during the Self-Cleaning cycle. Exposure to the fumes may result in death to certain birds. Always move birds to another closed and well ventilated room.
- Self-clean the oven before it becomes heavily soiled. Heavy soil results in longer cleaning and more smoke.
- Keep the kitchen well-ventilated during the Self-Cleaning cycle to help get rid of heat, odors, and smoke.
- Do not block the oven vent(s) during the Self-Cleaning cycle. Air must be able to move freely.
- Do not clean, rub, damage or move the oven door gasket. The door gasket is essential for a good seal.
CLICK HERE for more information on how to prepare for a high temperature self-clean cycle.
Refer to your Use and Care Guide for specific instructions on setting the Self-Clean feature.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-344-1274 or click below to schedule an appointment.