4. LED Display and Settings
When you select a cycle, its default settings will light up and the Estimated Time Remaining will be displayed. Factors such as load size, wash temperature, and water pressure may affect the time shown in the display. Tightly packing, unbalanced loads, or excessive suds may cause the washer to lengthen the cycle time as well.
Touch the desired setting on the display to adjust. See “Cycle Guide” for available settings on each cycle. Not all settings are available with all cycles.
- Temp - The recommended wash temperature is preset for each cycle. You may also select a wash temperature based on the type of fabric and soils being washed. For best results, use the warmest wash water safe for your fabric, following the garment label instructions. All wash temperatures feature a cold rinse.
- Spin - This washer automatically selects the spin speed based on the cycle selected. Some preset speeds can be changed.
- Faster spin speeds mean shorter dry times but may increase wrinkling in your load.
- Slower spin speeds reduce wrinkling but will leave your load more damp.
- Soil - Soil Level (wash time) is preset for each wash cycle. When you change the soil setting, the cycle time will increase or decrease in the Estimated Cycle Time display.
- For most loads, use the soil level that is preset with the cycle you have chosen. For heavily soiled and sturdy fabrics, use the Soil Level setting to select a higher soil level. For lightly soiled and delicate fabrics, use the Soil Level setting to select a lower soil level. Lower soil level settings will help reduce tangling and wrinkling.