4. Cycle Status Display
The Cycle Status Display shows the progress of a cycle. At each stage of the process, you may notice sounds or pauses that are different from traditional washers.
- Estimated Time Remaining - The Estimated Time Remaining shows the time required for the cycle to complete. Factors such as load size, modifiers, options selected, and water pressure may affect the time shown in the display. Tightly packed loads, unbalanced loads, or excessive suds may cause the washer to lengthen the cycle time as well.
- Sensing - When Start/Pause is touched the washer will chime, indicating it is starting. The drum will make a partial turn. The door will click when it locks.
- Once the door has locked, the washer will begin spinning to sense the load size. This sensing process will continue throughout the cycle.
- After the load size is sensed, the estimated time based on load size will be displayed and water will be added. You may hear water flowing through the dispenser, adding detergent to the load. The actual cycle time may be lengthened; however, the display will continue to show the estimated time.
- Washing - During the wash cycle, this will display to let you know the cycle is in progress.
- Drying (on some models) - During a drying cycle, this will display to let you know the drying cycle is in progress.
- Cool Down (on some models) - At the end of a drying cycle, your load will go through a cool-down period.
- PreSoak - This symbol will be displayed to let you know a presoak is in progress.
- Detergent Low (on some models) - When detergent in the bulk dispenser is running low, the display will show the detergent level (Low).
- Add Garment - When “Add Garment” is displayed, you may pause the washer, open the door, and add items. Touch and hold START/PAUSE to start the washer again.
- Door Locked - The Door Locked symbol will display to indicate that the door is locked and cannot be opened without first pausing or canceling the cycle.
- Control Lock - When the Control Lock symbol is displayed, the buttons are disabled. Touch and hold EXTRA RINSE for 3 seconds to enable the buttons.
- FanFresh® (on some models) - This symbol will be displayed when the FanFresh® option is activated. The fan will turn on and the load will tumble periodically for up to 12 hours.
- End - Once the cycle is complete, “End” will display. Remove the load promptly for best results.
See your Use & Care Guide for more information on the Cycle Status Display.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.