Clean the cooktop touch control panel thoroughly.
This is indicating that one or more keys are permanently pressed.
- Make sure the cooktop controls are OFF.
- Remove any objects left on the control area, and/or wipe any debris from the control panel surface.
- Clean the cooktop touch control panel thoroughly.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the cooktop for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify cooktop operation.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-344-1274 or click below to schedule an appointment.