Use to select available options for your dryer. Not all cycles and options are available on all models.
- Wrinkle Prevent - If you will be unable to remove a load immediately, touch WRINKLE PREVENT to add up to 150 minutes of periodic tumbling to help reduce wrinkling. On steam models, on some cycles, you may select the “+Steam” setting to add a short steam cycle after 60 minutes to help smooth out wrinkles.
- Reduce Static (steam models only) - Touch to add the Reduce Static option to selected Sensor Cycles (see “Cycle Guide”). The dryer will automatically tumble, pause, and introduce a small amount of moisture into the load to help reduce static. This option adds approximately 3 minutes to the total cycle time.
- Steam (steam models only) - Steam adds steam to the end of certain Sensor Cycles to help smooth wrinkles. It is not available on Sanitize, Delicates, Steam Refresh, or Timed Cycles (Timed Dry, Quick Dry). Steam can be used with High or Medium heat settings. This option adds approximately 15 minutes to the total cycle time.
- Cycle Signal - Use this option to turn the signal indicating the end of a drying cycle on or off. Touch CYCLE SIGNAL to turn sounds on or off.
- Control Lock - Use to lock the controls of the dryer and avoid an accidental change in cycle options or preferences during a drying cycle. Touch and hold CONTROL LOCK for 3 seconds to lock or unlock the controls of the dryer. During this time, the LED Display will count down “3-2-1.” Once the controls are locked, the Control Lock icon will illuminate.
- NOTE: The Control Lock function may be enabled when recovering from a power failure. To unlock the control, touch and hold CONTROL LOCK for at least 3 seconds.
- Extra Power (on some models) - The Extra Power option can be used with both Sensor and Timed Dry Cycles. Press the Cycle Control Knob to activate the Extra Power option, which provides an additional 10 minutes of cycle time (including additional heat and tumbling, where applicable). When Extra Power is activated, the Cycle Control Knob will illuminate and the estimated time remaining on the display will show an additional 10 minutes.