How to Adjust the Drawers (Side to Side) on your Maytag Refrigerator
Each refrigerated drawer can be adjusted side-to-side on both the left and right side.
- With the drawers closed, identify the drawer that is not aligned.
- Open the drawer to its full extension. Grasp the sides of the interior bin, and then lift it up and out to remove.
- Locate the drawer glide brackets.
- Starting with the glide bracket closest to the vertical gap, press and hold the release lever (C) up. With your other hand, lift the door clip (A) from the bracket (B).
- Reposition the clip (A) onto the glide bracket (B) in the direction you want to move the drawer front. Make sure that the glide bracket is vertically level.
- Release the lever (C) to lock the glide bracket into position.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 for the other side of the drawer front. NOTE: Adjust the clip (A) on the top of the second glide bracket (B) so that it is in the same position as the side you adjusted first
- Close the drawer and visually inspect the gap. Repeat steps 2 through 7 until the drawer fronts are aligned.
How to Align the Pantry or Refrigerated Drawer Fronts (Vertically)
- Locate the drawer glide brackets (A).
- Insert the Phillips screwdriver into screw (A) and turn counterclockwise to loosen the drawer front.
- Insert the Phillips screwdriver into screw (B) to adjust the drawer front. IMPORTANT: The direction you turn screw (B) depends on which side of the drawer you are adjusting.
- Insert the Phillips screwdriver into screw (A), and turn clockwise to tighten the drawer front.
- Close the refrigerated drawer to check the alignment. Repeat steps 2 through 6 until the drawer fronts are level.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.