How to Install the Bins and Shelves
- Pull the drawer or shelf out to full extension
- Tilt up the front of drawer or shelf, and pull to remove.
- Replace the drawer or shelf into the frame rails and push it back into place.
How to Install the Lighted Shelf?
Is the shelf properly installed?
- Shelf hooks are fully engaged in the shelf support: Check that the rear shelf hooks are completely seated into the slots in the shelf supports.
- Shelf supports, fastened to the back wall of the refrigerator cabinet, are loose: Check all shelf support screws to ensure they are fully tightened, tighten if needed.
To remove and replace a shelf/shelf frame:
- Remove the shelf/frame by tilting it up at the front and lifting it out of the shelf supports.
- Replace the shelf/frame by guiding the rear shelf hooks into the shelf supports. Tilt the front of the shelf up until rear shelf hooks drop into the shelf supports.
- Lower the front of the shelf and make sure that the shelf is in position.