Is it gurgling during the cooling cycle?
- A gurgling sound may be heard as the refrigerator shuts off after a cooling cycle due to the refrigerant flowing through the tubes in the cooling system.
- A gurgling sound may also be heard when the doors are open and/or closed. This is part of the cooling cycle.
- Both are part of normal operation.
Is it gurgling when opening the doors?
- A gurgling sound may be heard when opening and closing the doors due to water equalizing in the drain tube as air is forced through the tube.
- This is part of normal operation.
- This is more common during time of high humidity.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.