How to install the knob assembly
IMPORTANT: Make sure to put together the knob assembly prior to assembling the handle.
- Remove the handles and knob assembly from the packaging inside the refrigerator and place them on a soft surface.
- Align the knob assembly with the lever at the middle of the door.
- Fully engage the knob assembly onto the lever.
- While holding the knob assembly, insert the short end of the 3/32" hex key into the hole and slightly rotate the hex key until the key is engaged in the setscrew.
- Using a clockwise motion, tighten the setscrew just until the setscrew begins to contact the lever. Fully tighten.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.