How to prevent or reduce odors
- Keep foods tightly wrapped or covered this also helps keep food from drying out
- Wipe spills up immediately
- Keep the Freezer well organized,
- Discard any spoiled or rotten food
- Routinely clean under the freezer, removing any dirt or items that may have gotten trapped.
- Some models come with an air filter which is 15 times more powerful than baking soda at reducing common food odors. If your freezer has an air filter, regularly replace the filter based on the indicator tab.
How to remove basic odors
Most normally odors can be eliminated with normal basic cleaning. Making sure that you routinely clean the interior of the freezer to help prevent a build up of odors and smells.
CLICK HERE for instructions on Basic Odor Removal
How to remove stubborn odors
Only use this process if the above, "Basic Odor Removal", process did not work. Depending on how strong the odor or smell is, it may take several weeks for the odor to be eliminated. For best results this process should be completed with an empty refrigerator.
CLICK HERE for instructions on Stubborn Odor Removal
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.