How to Disconnect and Move your Maytag Electric Dryer
Instructions for proper moving:
- Unplug the power supply cord. Secure the cord for easy transportation.
- Steam models only: Shut off water faucet.
- Disconnect the water inlet hose from faucet, then drain the hose. Transport hose separately.
- Make sure leveling legs are secure in dryer base.
- Use tape to secure dryer door.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.