6. LED Display
When you select a cycle, its default settings will light up and the Estimated Time Remaining (for Automatic Cycles) will vary depending on “What to Dry” and “How to Dry” selections, or actual time remaining for Timed Dry cycles (for Manual Cycles) will be displayed.
Cycle Status Indicators
The Cycle Status Indicators show the progress of a cycle. Not all indicators are available on all models.
- Sensing - The Sensing indicator will light periodically during Sensor Cycles to indicate that the moisture sensor on the dryer is operating. This indicator will not light during Timed Cycles or options such as Wrinkle Shield™.
- Wet - The load is still wet and/or the cycle just started.
- Damp - This indicator shows that the load is partially dried and items that you may wish to hang up or iron while still damp may be removed.
- Cool Down - The dryer has finished drying with heat and is now tumbling the load without heat to cool it down.
- Check Vent - The Check Vent indicator is a feature available for Automatic cycles only. This indicator will show the status of airflow through the dryer and the dryer vent system for the dryer’s life. During the sensing phase at the beginning of the cycle, the Check Vent light will come on if a blocked vent or low airflow issue is detected. This light will stay on for the entire cycle. Should the Check Vent light illuminate, refer to the “Troubleshooting” section for potential solutions to the issue. The light will be cleared upon completion of the cycle, touching Power, or opening the door. The Check Vent light will continue to illuminate during the cycle unless the root cause is resolved.
- REMEMBER: The dryer will continue to operate even while the indicator is lit, but poor airflow can impact dry times and overall performance. For more information on maintaining good airflow, see “Check Your Vent System for Good Airflow.”
- NOTE: If there are other error issues during a cycle, the Check Vent indicator will not light up. See the “Troubleshooting” section.
- End - This will indicate that the selected cycle has ended and the load may be removed from the dryer. If Wrinkle Shield™ has been selected, the dryer may continue to tumble the load, even if “End” is displayed.
- Control Lock - This will illuminate once the controls are locked.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.