Reasons to Buy a Maytag Dishwasher with a Water Softener
Facts about hard water:
- Dishwasher detergent manufacturers are removing phosphates that optimize hard water's ability to clean dishes.
- More cities are cutting back on water softening in their water supplies.
- Hard water causes problems for dishwashers by staining and leaving mineral deposits.
- Hard water affects cleaning performance and also builds up in water lines reducing the life of your dishwasher.
A dishwasher water softener eliminates problems associated with hard water without the cost and hassle of a whole house system.
Benefits of buying a dishwasher water softener :
- No investment in whole-house softener and having to carry heavy bags of salt.
- Optimizes cleaning ability of water without the needs for phosphate.
- Eliminates clouding and streaking of glasses caused by hard water.
- Eliminates hard water stains and deposits in dishwashers.
Note: Refill salt only when the “Refill Salt” LED or the salt refill symbol is lit. Do not use salt tablets or any salt other than dishwasher water softening salt.