This error code be caused by either a dislocated meat probe or power attachment (depending on model number)
Was the probe being used?
If the meat probe was being used verify it is securely inserted in the meat probe receptacle. Location of the meat probe may vary. See the Owner's Manual for specific location and instructions.
Was the power attachment being used?
If one of the power attachments were being used when the error codes displayed, the attachment may have come unplugged.
- Roll-out the rack
- Ensure the power attachment is in the correctly location
- Firmly push the roll-out into the oven. A tone will sound when the rack is in place.
CLICK HERE for additional information on installing the power attachment
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-344-1274 or click below to schedule an appointment.