- The Start pad begins any oven function. If Start is not pressed within 5 seconds, “PUSH” or “PSH” appears in the display.
- If start is not pressed within 1 minute after pressing a keypad, the function is canceled and the time of day is displayed.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.