Fan or Humming Noise from Oven:
The oven is equipped with an automatic cooling fan that runs when the oven is in use and/or after a cycle completes.
It is normal:
- For the automatic cooling fan to run when the oven is in use and/or after the cycle completes.
- To hear the automatic cooling fan move air when the oven is in use and/or cycle completes.
- The cooling fan will run for extended periods of time depending on the internal and external temperature.
The automatic cooling fan:
- It helps to cool the enclosed oven cavity and the electronic controls when the oven is in use and/or after the cycle completes.
- Keeps the electronic controls cool during every oven function such as BAKE, BROIL or CLEAN.
- May run for extended periods of time depending on the internal and external temperature.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-344-1274 or click below to schedule an appointment.