Fan or Humming Noise from Oven:
The oven is equipped with an automatic cooling fan that runs when the oven is in use and/or after a cycle completes.
It is normal:
- For the automatic cooling fan to run when the oven is in use and/or after the cycle completes.
- To hear the automatic cooling fan move air when the oven is in use and/or cycle completes.
- The cooling fan runs for extended periods of time depending on the internal and external temperature.
The automatic cooling fan:
- It helps to cool the enclosed oven cavity and the electronic controls when the oven is in use and/or after the cycle completes.
- Keeps the electronic controls cool during every oven function such as BAKE, BROIL or CLEAN.
- May run for extended periods of time depending on the internal and external temperature.
CLICK HERE for more information on the fan or humming noise from the oven.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.