The control has been placed in demonstration mode
- Press SETTINGS/CLOCK until “DEMO MODE” is displayed.
- The current setting will be displayed.
- Press the “1” keypad to adjust the setting.
- Press START or CANCEL to exit and display the time of day.
Reset power to the product:
There may be a problem with the User Interface/Keypad, or the associated wiring.
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-344-1274 or click below to schedule an appointment.