Using the Air Fry Mode
- Touch the Air Fry button, enter weight or servings, and press "Select" to confirm.
- Insert the air fry basket and food when prompted.
- Press the "Start" button to start cooking. And turn/flip food when prompted.
- Microwave oven cavity, inside of the door, air fry basket, and glass tray will be hot.
- During or after cooking, the air fry basket will be hot; always use mitts to remove and handle the hot air fry basket.
- The feet of the air fry basket are foldable. Please do not use the feet of the basket when handling the basket; otherwise, there is a risk of tipping.
- Before cooking, kindly remind yourself to open the foldable feet and put the air fry basket in the center of the turntable.
- When cooking juicy meats, a microwave-safe dish can be placed on the turntable and under the air fry basket as a grease pan.
- When taking out the basket from the cavity, pay attention to whether there is any dripping juice in the basket, so as to avoid scalding or causing the table surface to be dirty.
Manual Air Fry
Manual air fry: This function uses forced air combined with the grill function to obtain a deep-fried effect in a microwave oven environment instead of submerging the food in oil. For better performance we recommend using auto recipes to fry food first. If there is no recipe, you can try the manual function.
- Open the foldable feet of the air fry basket.
- Place the air fry basket on the center of the turntable and turn the turntable to make sure the air fry basket does not touch the cavity wall.
- Air fry default temperature is 425°F (218°C). Use number pads to enter a different temperature, 400°F (204°C) to 450°F (232°C).
- Touch Time/Power, and enter time in minutes and seconds, up to 99:59. Default time is 30 minutes.
- Touch Start to cook. Allow to turn food if needed.
|Fresh Vegetable such as Cauliflower, Broccoli.
|Fresh meat such as Chicken Wings, Chicken Breast.
|Frozen food such as French fries, Potato wedges, Chicken nuggets, and some food with breading.
French Fries Mode
- Put the frozen French fries in the air fry basket in one layer. No need to thaw; start cooking directly.
- Flip the French fries when the system prompts you to flip food during the cooking process
Chicken Nugget Mode
- Put the Frozen chicken nuggets in the air fry basket in one layer. No need to thaw; start cooking directly.
- Turn the chicken nuggets when the system prompts you to turn the food during the cooking process.
Chicken Wings Mode
- After marinating the fresh chicken wings, brush them with oil, and put the chicken wings in the air fry basket in one layer.
- Turn the chicken wings when the system prompts you to turn food during the cooking process.
Roasted Potatoes Mode
- Cut the baby potatoes into 1" (2.5 cm) quarters, coat them with seasonings and grated Parmesan Cheese, and put the potatoes in the air fry basket in one layer.
- Flip the potatoes when the system prompts you to flip food during the cooking process.
Brussel Sprouts Mode
- Halve the Brussel Sprouts vertically, mix them with seasonings and oil, and put them in the air fry basket in one layer.
- Flip food when the system prompts you to flip the Brussel Sprouts during the cooking process.
Cauliflower Bites Mode
- Cut the cauliflower into 1.5" (3.8 cm) florets, coat with the Cayenne Pepper Sauce and melted butter, Panko Bread Crumbs, and almond flour, and put in the air fry basket in one layer.
- Flip the cauliflower when the system prompts you to flip food during the cooking process.
Zucchini Chips Mode
- Cut the Zucchini into 1 cm thick slices, coat with seasonings, and bread with flour, eggs, and Panko Bread Crumbs; put on the air fry basket in one layer.
- Turn the Zucchini chips when the system prompts you to turn food during the cooking process.
Chicken Breast, Fresh Mode
- Cut off the thin edge; after marinating the chicken breast, brush it with oil, and put it on the air fry basket in one layer.
- Turn the chicken breasts when the system prompts you to turn food during the cooking process.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.