Using Google Home with Your Connected Appliance
Using Google Home with Your Maytag Connected Appliances
Before getting started
In order to connect your appliance to Google Home the following needs to be completed:
- Create a Maytag account through the Maytag mobile app.
- Connect your appliance to the internet via the Maytag mobile app.
- Ensure your cMaytag connected appliance is connected to Wi-Fi and to your Maytag account.
- Download the Google Home app via your phone device maker's mobile app store.
How to Connect
- Turn to your Google Home and say, "Ok Google, ask Maytag to link my account."
- Google Assistant will display a "LINK" card in the Google Home app. Launch the Google Home mobile app, tap "Discover" then select "LINK". If you don't see a "LINK" card, you may need to forcefully close the Google Home mobile app and then relaunch it.
- Sign in using your Maytag account username and password. This will link your Maytag account to Google Home.
To see the list of commands for each appliance, click on the list below
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at 1-877-559-2605.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.