Has the fuse or circuit breaker tripped?
- Check to make sure a household fuse has not blown or a circuit breaker has tripped.
- Reset the circuit breaker or replace the fuse if necessary. If the problem continues, contact a licensed electrician.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-344-1274 or click below to schedule an appointment.