F# E# Code in display:
F# E# indicates a System Error Code. The numbers shown after the F and the E may vary.
To remove displayed code:
- Press the Pause or Cancel button twice
- Press the Power button once
NOTE: The method for removing the displayed code varies by model
If code is still displayed:
- Unplug the washer or disconnect the power for one minute.
- Plug in the washer or reconnect the power.
- Re-select the cycle and press Start.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-344-1274 or click below to schedule an appointment.