Has Measured Fill been calibrated?
Household water pressure may affect the accuracy of the Measured Fill feature. So, for optimum performance of your water dispenser, you must first calibrate Measured Fill. For best results, calibration should be performed when water is not being used in the house. Also, the water system should be flushed before calibrating Measured Fill.
How to calibrate Measured Fill
- Place a sturdy measuring cup (1-cup [237 mL] size) on the dispenser tray centered in front of the ice/water dispenser paddle.
- NOTE: Depending on your model, a measuring cup may be provided.
- Touch and hold the MEASURED FILL button for 3 seconds. The Calibration and Measured Fill icons will illuminate and remain lit while the Measured Fill feature is being calibrated.
- NOTE: You may touch any button to exit Measured Fill at any time in Calibration mode. The Calibration and Measured Fill icons will disappear.
- Press and hold the water dispenser paddle, as needed, to dispense water to the 1-cup fill line in the measuring cup.
- NOTE: If overfilling or spilling occurs, discard the water and restart the calibration process.
- When 1 cup of water has been correctly dispensed into the measuring cup, touch the center of the ring button to confirm the calibration.
- When Measured Fill calibration has been confirmed, the Calibration icon will disappear and the display will return to the home screen.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-344-1274 or click below to schedule an appointment.