How to Install the Bins and Shelves
The bin or shelves might not be opening or closing properly because it is not properly riding on the glides.
To put the crisper drawer or shelf in the correct position:
- Pull the drawer or shelf out to full extension
- Tilt up the front of drawer or shelf, and pull to remove.
- Replace the drawer or shelf into the frame rails and push it back into place.
How to Install the Lighted Shelf?
Is the shelf properly installed?
Check the following:
- Shelf hooks are fully engaged in the shelf support: Check that the rear shelf hooks are completely seated into the slots in the shelf supports.
- Shelf supports, fastened to the back wall of the refrigerator cabinet, are loose: Check all shelf support screws to ensure they are fully tightened, tighten if needed.
To remove and replace a shelf/shelf frame:
- Remove the shelf/frame by tilting it up at the front and lifting it out of the shelf supports.
- Replace the shelf/frame by guiding the rear shelf hooks into the shelf supports. Tilt the front of the shelf up until rear shelf hooks drop into the shelf supports.
- Lower the front of the shelf and make sure that the shelf is in position.