F8 E2 Code in display:
There is a problem with the Dispenser System:
Verify detergent drawer or detergent cartridge is not clogged with detergent.
CLEANING THE DISPENSER
You may find laundry product residue leftover in your dispenser compartments. To remove residue, follow this recommended cleaning procedure:
1. Pull dispenser drawer out until it stops.
2. Press down on the release tab and pull straight out to remove the dispenser.
3. Lift off cover panel by pulling straight up.
4. Wash dispenser and cover panel in warm, soapy water, using a mild detergent.
5. Rinse with warm water.
6. Air dry or wipe with a clean towel, slide cover panel back onto posts on dispenser.
7. Align edges of dispenser with guides in washer, then slide dispenser back into slot.
Dispenser is not dishwasher safe