Selecting Options and Modifiers:
(1) Select from the console any options that you may want for the load being laundered (#6 on picture above).
(2) Next select any modifiers based on how you want the items to be laundered (#7 on picture above). Changing the modifiers will add or subtract time from your cycle. The control will skip a selection if it is not available for the cycle you have selected.
See descriptions below of both options and modifiers
NOTE: When using the same cycle as previously used, the washer keeps the selections in memory to be used again. These can be changed if preferred.
You may add or remove options for each cycle. Not all options can be used with all cycles, and some are preset to work with certain cycles.
DELAY START Touch Delay Start to delay the start of the wash cycle by up to 12 hours. Touch Delay Start until a “0” appears in the status display to turn off, or touch POWER.
END BEEP End Beep signals that a cycle has completed.
STEAM CLEAN The Steam Clean option adds additional soak and wash time to many cycles to help remove tough stains, as well as a steam boost for added cleaning power. Steam Clean uses a heater within the washer to maintain the selected temperature setting throughout the wash period. Steam Clean may be selected as an option with other cycles.
ADDITIVES - OXI Select the Oxi option so that it is added to the load at the correct time.
- Clean Washer: Use this every 30 washes to keep the inside of your washer fresh and clean. This cycle uses a higher water level. Use with affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer. This cycle should not be interrupted. See “Washer Care.” IMPORTANT: Do not place garments or other items in the washer during the Clean Washer cycle. Use this cycle with an empty wash tub.
- Rinse & Spin: Combines a rinse and high speed spin for loads requiring an additional rinse cycle or to complete a load after power interruption. Also use for loads that require rinsing only. Not all features and cycles are available on all models.
- EXTRA RINSE This option can be used to automatically add a second rinse to most cycles.
- PRESOAK Use this option to add an extra soak period to any cycle to help loosen tough stains. The washer will fill and then pause to soak, and then begin the selected cycle.
When you select a cycle, its default settings will light up.
TEMPERATURE Temperature Control senses and maintains uniform water temperatures by regulating incoming hot and cold water. Select a wash temperature based on the type of fabric and soils being washed. For best results and following the garment label instructions, use the warmest wash water safe for your fabric. Warm and hot water may be cooler than what your previous washer provided. Even for cold wash settings, some warm water may be added to the washer to maintain a minimum temperature.
SOIL LEVEL Soil Level (wash time) is preset for each wash cycle. As you touch the Soil Level pad, the cycle time (minutes) will increase or decrease in the Estimated Time Remaining display and a different wash time will appear. Select the most suitable setting for your load. For heavily soiled items, select Extra Heavy Soil Level for more wash time. For lightly soiled items, select Light Soil Level for less wash time. Lighter soil level setting will help reduce tangling and wrinkling.
SPIN SPEED This washer automatically selects the spin speed based on the cycle selected. The preset speeds can be changed. Not all spin speeds are available with all cycles. Faster spin speeds mean shorter dry times, but may increase wrinkling in your load. Slower spin speeds mean less wrinkling, but will leave your load more damp
See the "Cycle Guide" in the Use and Care Manual for specifics on the items you are washing.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.