Cleaning or replacing removable grease filters:
IMPORTANT: Before cleaning, make sure all controls are off and the vent hood is cool. Always follow label instructions on cleaning products.
- Turn off the vent hood before removing the filters.
- Remove each filter by pulling the spring release handle and then pulling down the filter.
- Clean the filter in the sink with affresh® Kitchen and Appliance Cleaner Part Number W10355010, warm water and detergent, or in the dishwasher.
If you would like to purchase one of these accessories, you may visit your local retailer or Order Accessories online.
- Dry the clean filter(s) and reinstall, making sure that they lock into place.
- Reinstall the filter by making sure the spring release handles are toward the front. Insert metal grease filter into upper track.
- Push up on metal filter and release handle to latch into place.
- Pull the spring release handle down.
Follow above procedure to replace grease filters.